Saturday 2 March 2013

I love Pink Gem Designs....


I really can't help myself but I totally love Pink Gem Designs. So I have been playing again with my Silhouette Cameo cutting machine and designed this word card with the Studio designer editing software. If you have a Silhouette Cameo you can contact me thru my blog for this file as I will be giving it away for free but it only is a studio file so no other converted files and no template to cut it out by hand. Sorry.


So I cut it out with the Cameo and punched out loads of tiny flowers, butterflies and dragonflies and glued them onto the card. Also made with a needletool loads of faux stitches around the edges of the letters and added with a White gelpen the faux stitching. I used Chloe and coloured her with Flexmarkers, Copics and Spectrum Noir.


Added some stickles and a few pearls to the flowers and my card is done. I hope you like my inspiration for today.
hugs Ria

3 comments:

Shea said...

Oh my gosh, this is FABULOUS! Your hand must have been broken after making all those stitching holes and faux stitches!! The details on this are so cute. This is good advertisement on why I really should get a Silhouette. I can see that I NEED one! LOL!! Thanks so much for sharing this, Ria. It's adorable!

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

You deffi need one and deserve one Shea ;) haahhahaha hugss Ria

Sandra H said...

WOW...........STUNNING WORK Ria xx