Wednesday 27 February 2013

Pink Gem Designs All the Way!

Hello!  

Shea here today, and I'd like to share the card I made using Pink Gem Designs papers and the ever so cute image Summer Milly, which you can find here.

I've never worked with digital papers before and these are so soft and lovely I just HAD to use them, both for the card itself and for paper piecing Milly's dress, socks and hair bow.  The papers are from the Spring Collection, appropriately named "Springtime," which you can find here.  I've never done digi paper piecing either, so this was a brand new sort of card for me.  I have to say I LOVE how you can reduce the size of the prints to accommodate stamped images.  How versatile is THAT!

I've kept everything else pretty simple so as to show off the papers and image, using only a multi-bow of sheer organza ribbon, baker's twine and a vintage button to dress things up a bit.

I hope you like this card and head on over to Pink Gem Designs to see what other scrumptious goodies Janet has for you.  And please stop by the rest of the Design Team on your way to gather more inspiration!

Happy crafting!

Shea

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Shea, this is so gorgeous. Love your beautiful colouring and the pretty papers and design.

Donna x

Janet said...

This is so gorgeous
Shea....well done on the digital designing too.....love what you have done! x

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card and as always you have used the most gorgeous papers and image xx