Wednesday 6 March 2013

Bizzy Bee.....

Good morning all.. Kelly here to show you a card
For this Bizzy bee Easter Card I have used my fav papers from Pink Gem designs, you can find them Here, this cute little bee is also from Pink Gem Designs, he can be found here
I have teamed them up with two gorgeous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons.
Small hearts ribbon that can be found here and also a plain satin ribbon that you can find Here
Hope Ive gave you a little inspiration today.. For more info on my card or to see more of my work please pop by my blog Here. I would love to see you there.
Enjoy your day
Hugs Kelly

5 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

How adorable...I have to come visit the store. Just lovely...joann sassy raggedy

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card x

Robin said...

So very adorable! Hugs, Robin

PS My sister has blog candy if you're interested at http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

Just gorgeous Kelly x