Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter....



Happy Easter.
Today I am showing you an Empty Easter basket as I can't have any sweet like chocolates near me as I would eat them all ;) I am having such a bad time with this awefull winterweather that I need to watch myself carefully hahhahha so I am going to fill this basket on easter morning for the brunch that I will make for hubby and me :) I bett it looks wonderfull with some croissants hehehehhe for this basket I used Bunny ChloĆ©  coloured with Spectrum Noir markers.


Okay Pink Gem lovers I wish you all a HAPPY EASTER and hope you all don't eat to much hahahaha

hugss Ria

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful sweetie! I love love love your little basket and bunny Chloe works perfectly on it!
Have a great Easter weekend!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wow this is gorgeous enjoy your brunch and enjoy Easter l am following you on Bloglovin please follow me too! x