Saturday 23 March 2013

Challenge 72


Morning everyone, I'm just dropping by to let you all know we have a new challenge over at

our theme this time is.......

ON THE MOVE

This challenge will run from 23rd March until 30th March 


The prize for the winner will be.....


2 individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS
 of the winners choice
from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....


We would love for you all to join in with us so please pop over to the challenge blog HERE.......

 We have a Guest Design joining us this week....

Hi,my name is Tracey,I am 41yrs olf. Married with two teenage children.
I have always been into crafting in one form or another for as long as I can remember.
I have been cardmaking for roughly 10yrs and I craft most days. I am totally addicted to cardmaking and buying supplies lol
I only started blogging in June 2012 and I wish I had started earlier as I have made many blogging friends and my cardmaking has improved greatly and you can always learn.
I am a proud member of the Forever Friends DT

Here is Tracey's gorgeous card.....


Below are all the cards that The Gems have made for your inspiration...







Shea





Please pop over to the Challenge blog HERE and join in with us.....


Happy Crafting,
Mandy & The Team

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations from the Dt's x