Friday 8 March 2013

Emma in flower Jeans

Good Morning! Donna here with a card to show you made with some verrrrry scrummy goodies from Pink Gem Designs. 


Oh! I had the best time colouring Emma in, I used Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's, her hair is so amazing. :o)
Do you just love the gorgeous papers? Well, they are digi download paper packs from the Colour Collection available from Pink Gem Designs.
I used : Distressed Hearts paper pack which comes in 20 colours
Stripes  paper pack which also comes in 20 colours

I also added my personal watermark to this one instead of my DT watermark. Do you like it?
Well ..... you can get  a custom made watermark for your creations too, with your blog addy etc on.
There are five gorgeous ones to choose from Here Pop over and have a peek.

Hope you liked my card, please pop back soon to check out my teamies gorgeous inspiration.



2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Awwww Donna your card is so beautiful xx

Shea said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, Donna! Everything about it! Gonna go check out the papers now, and your blog so I can see how you did the fabulous heart die cut. Or punches. Or whatever it is you used. I love it!