Monday 14 January 2013

Love bugs....

Hello Pink Gem Fans,
 today I am hijacking the Gems of Inspiration blog as I had my dt day last week but I am so in love with my latest Pink Gem project that I had to show this one off and I could not wait any longer hahahaha So I would like to show you this incredible cute couple called LOVE BUGS. Janet asked us for some ideas and I said Lovebugs and boy did she deliver. She created 2 new digistamps and I used the couple for this one and coloured them with Prismacolor pencils and a bit of stickles.

Okay I will release this blog again for now but I can't promise that I will hijack it again in the coming weeks hehehehehe
hugss Ria

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh wow Ria this is fabulous! x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Thanks janet ;)

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so cute x