Wednesday 9 January 2013

Love Bug release..

 Hi its Christine here to share with you the new "Love Bug"  digi images Pinkgemdesigns have just released..
These are so cute & perfect if you have a loved one in your life who isnt into the lovey dovey
reds an roses theme..lol I used the single "Love Bug" image but there is also the cutest
"Love Bug Couple" which defo has the awwww factor..I took the easy way & used 
the pre-coloured image, you also get black lined images for those of you who want to
their own colour scheme.. I printed out 2 images so I could decoupage the heart, 
the  "with love" sentiment was printed onto the heart in my Greeting card programme.
Some sparkle on his/hers wings simples all done.. The lovely heart DP is from 
the "Sugar & Spice" PG collection, lots of nesties shapes & a few pearls..




thanks for stopping by ..


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Anonymous said...

So cute and so pretty!
Helen x