Friday 25 January 2013

Ewe Make Me Smile, and Flower Heart

Hello!

Shea here, and I wanted to share my first card for the Gems of Inspiration blog using a couple of cute stamps, Ewe Make Me Smile, found here and Flower Heart, found here.


The colors are a little unusual for a Valentine's card, but that's the nature of the card maker's game. I LOVE this little lamb.  She lends herself to all sorts of woolly fun, in this case using a product called Puffies to puff up her coat.  



I colored the Flower Heart with chalks.  The rest of the details are on my blog, but I just wanted to share her here as well.  Pink Gems Designs stamps are super fun to color, so hop on over to see the new designs and old favorites!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Happy crafting!

Shea

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Shea,
This is wonderful. Love all the details and that little sheep looks fab.
Hugs kelly

Laine said...

These are so cute Shea.
Laine
xx