Monday 17 September 2012

Keep Calm & Drink Beer!

Hello, Lisa here with a card for one of those dreaded males... we all have to make them, don't we?!  And the fab Keep Calm range makes male cards so easy - you can find the one I've used here.


I love the Keep Calm images - you get a coloured version that I've used here, so you can just print it out exactly as it is.  But you also get 2 other versions - one with white text and one with black text, so that you can layer them over a digi paper and make them whatever colour or design you like.

I've also used the Birthday Numbers stamp set to create the '50' circle - it's a great set, I use it a lot :o)

Thanks for popping in to see my card!  If you'd like any more details, please pop over to my blog.
Have a lovely day!
Lisa xx

3 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous Lisa - I must be a bit crazy as I actually like to do male cards too - always glad to return to fluff and glitter but a bit of straight forward cardmaking can be fun at times too! Hugs Rachel xx

Sandra H said...

This is stunning Lisa x

Anonymous said...

A brilliant male card Lisa!
Helen x