Sunday 23 September 2012

Keep Calm and drink tea...


When I saw the Keep Calm and Drink Tea digistamp at the Pink Gem store I knew right away I had to make a tea bag holder with it. But making the  tea bag holder was more the challenge. I used a cuttingfile from the Silhouette store to create it. Normally this has 4 panels but I stitched the 2 smallest panels together to create a place to stick a teabag in it.

This is how it looks all fold open.

Here you can see the little wrapping that I made for the teabag in the middle.

All 3 elements of this tea bag holder.

Here you see how it goes into the pocket.

And this is the end result and ready to be given away as a little gift.
For my teabag holder I used:
Roses

Hope you like my little Tea Bag holder.
hugss Ria

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is really beautiful x

Janet said...

This is beautiful Ria xx