Friday 3 April 2015

Egg decorating - Easter Basket

Good morning, Donna here, I have my Pink Gem Designs make to share with you all today.

I've made a little basket to fill with some choccies, that I might just eat myself. Hehe!

If you have any Easter gifts left to make then there is still time as this was very quick & easy to do.

I cut out two Spellbinders labels sanwiched a little box in the middle and added an handle. All that was left to do then was pop on one of Janet's adorable pre coloured images then add some ribbon, flowers and butterflies.




I used - Egg Decorating pre coloured image
Spellbinders dies
Woodware punches
Leaves & butterflies cut on Cameo
Papers from scrap box
Ribbon & dewdrops from stash

Thank you so much for visiting our blog, please pop back soon for some more inspiration from my super talented teamies.





No comments: