Saturday 18 April 2015

Best Buds

Have you seen the fabulous new Digi Stamps and kits in the Pink Gem Designs Shop, we are being spoilt for choice at the moment, I couldn't resist having a play with the Best Buds Printable Card Topper.

I have made two cards using the kit, for the first one I just printed the sheet, cut everything out and layered it up.


For the second one I used the other sentiment, printed a couple of extra sheets, one slightly larger and added some additional layers.


Full details are on my blog.

Make sure you pop over to the Pink Gem Designs Shop to take a look at all of the fabulous Digi Stamps and Kits that are available, grab a coffee and have a leisurely browse whilst you are there.

Thank you so much for visiting today.

x


1 comment:

Christine said...

Gorgeous cards Pauline pretty layers.

smiles Christine x