Friday 8 August 2014

Good Morning, Donna here & I have some Pink Gem Inspiration to share with you all and this was so much fun and very quick to make. Although I adore colouring in, sometimes you need to make something asap.

I have a gift bag & card to show you, made using a gorgeous topper set from Pink Gem Designs.


I used : Life's a Beach card topper from Pink Gem Designs
Hessian, polka dot ribbon & button from stash
Kraft bag from Home Bargains (think they are meant for packed lunches) 

Thanks for popping by, please call back soon for some more Pink Gem Inspiration from my lovely teamies.

 



2 comments:

Bridie said...

Lovely combo and i love the colours blue and kraft together, very fresh and on trend

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Happy Friday!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Sandra H said...

Beautiful combo x