Sunday 24 August 2014

Fireman Andy

Happy Sunday peeps Christine here to share this oh so cute NEW Fireman Andy digi card .
I used the Fireman Andy digi stamp but there is also a Fireman Andy card Topper kit.
which has a full size topper with decoupage & lovely embellishments..
For my card I printed out the digi Fireman Andy images 3 times onto linen card stock
to make my own decoupage I usually would have embellished with
buttons & stars but as this is for a 3yr.old safety first.. The stars & spots DP is
from Pinkgemdesigns Baby Boy Bears collection Distressed the edges with TH inks.
The number 3 was cut on my much neglected Cricut..image is decoupaged onto
 Tonic dies, stars are Lil inkers, & the curved border is SB dies..



Thanks for stopping by you can see my blog post HERE .
Hope you will keep stopping by Gems of Inspiration see other gorgeous
 Pink Gem designs my teamies have come up with..


Photobucket

2 comments: