Thursday 26 November 2015

Get Well soon.

My poor G/daughter Mia is poorly with her chest the wee girlie (2 1/2 yr.old )
just wants cuddles so nana (me) made her this get well card made with 
 this cute Card Topper kit “Chloe with Bunny” All you need to make this sweet card..
Plenty the layers for the decoupage & lots of sentiments come in the kit..a gorgeous insert too.
I’m really pleased  with this new card stock I found for printing my digis the colours look lovely .
A few gems & sparkle from stash complete my card 
I was going to ditch the printer its not that old then I saw a designer on FB & asked what she
had used on the Pink Gem Design images, got the info  & now am a  happy bunny..lol 
 Check out the Card Topper Kits  HERE

Mia get well
 Thanks for stopping by for more info on my card hop over to my blog HERE 


1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Just adorable, can't wait to use this one :-/ xx