Wednesday 12 August 2015

Andy with guitar

Good morning, hope you are all ok. Donna here with some Pink Gem Inspiration to share with you all.

I have a card to show you that I made using a super cute Andy image and some papers, that although are quite old ones are a perfect match for this adorable pre-coloured topper.

These pre-coloured images that come included with the digi download are really great for making those quick cards that will all need at some time or another..... and then you also get a digi stamp to colour in too. Best of both worlds eh?


I used : Andy with guitar from Pink Gem Designs
We R Memory Keepers paper pad (I think, the front of the pad is missing)
Whimsy sentiment
Spellbinders & Sizzix dies

Thank you so much for visiting our blog, please pop back soon for some inspiration from my lovely teamies, hope you have a lovely day.



No comments: