Wednesday 15 October 2014

Chilly in Love

Good morning, Donna here with some Pink Gem inspiration to share with you all.

I just love Christmas cards with snowmen & women on and I love colouring them in even more. So I was delighted when I saw all the new snowmen digis over at the store.

Janet has come up trumps for us all once again, they are all so adorable.

Here's a card I've made for my favourite person in the whole world, (my little Grandson Bradley) to give to his Mum & Dad.


I used : Chilly in love coloured with Promarkers & SN pencils
MME paper pad
Spellbinders & Diesire dies
Woodware & Martha Stewart punches
Flowers & dewdrops from stash

Thank you so much for calling in to see us today, please pop back soon for some more inspiration from my lovely Pink Gem teamies.



2 comments:

Becky said...

This is just adorable Donna. Love the sweet image and love your beautiful flower arrangement.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love the spotty papers on this one Donna. A fantastic card xx