Sunday 19 January 2014

Beer Monster

Good afternoon everyone...

How's your weekend going, the sun is shining here in the midlands for a change, so we've had a trip to the park with the boys. Back home and showered, now ready for some crafty time..


We have a new challenge that started yesterday over at A gem of a challenge
The theme is ONE FOR THE BOYS.

We would love to see you male creations, here a little inspiration from me (Kelly) 


I love Janet's monster images and the Beer monster is one of my fav and most used digis.
Here's a card I made last week
The fab sentiment comes with the image too. 

For more details on my card please visit my blog Here

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Hugs Kelly 


4 comments:

Christine said...

Wow Kelly great idea for a male B/day card..lets face it some of our brothers were Monsters when we were kids..lol

smiles Christine x

Sandra H said...

This image is gorgeous great card Kelly x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute monster though. Love the polka dot design paper.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous card hun xxx