Tuesday 3 September 2013

P P P Pick Up A Penguin

Hi Folks
Hope you are well and your week is going well.  Mags here to share a little project with you.

Out of all the animals one of my favourites (apart from my cats) has to be the penguin.  I have visited many zoos in my life and can stand for hours watching them.  Of course one of my favourite films has to be Happy Feet lol.

For my card today I used a cute set of penguin images which are available here.


I wanted something clean and simple to show off these cute penguins.  Hopefully, I have achieved that.  In fact I enjoyed making this so much that I made two more using the other two images in the set and different colours.


For full details of how I made this just pop over to my blog.

Happy Crafting
Mags
x

1 comment:

Janet said...

Aww these are gorgeous Mags xx