Tuesday 30 July 2013

Best wishes...

Ahhh are you all enjoying all the lovely summer weather?? well I know i am enjoying every little bit of it hehehhe today it is a bit cloudy and only 22 degrees celcius after a seven day heathwave and the next heathwave is coming is what I have heard on the radio :) so here is one of my new cards that I made with the cute Tortoise from Pink Gem Designs. I coloured her with Copics and Prismacolor pencils and sansodor. I cut my card with the Silhouette Cameo. Yes I am lazy especially when it is HOT hahahaha


Well hope it is lovely weather where you are :) I am off to do some crafting ;)
hugss Ria

4 comments:

Janet said...

Gorgeous Ria XX

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and what a lovely image xx

mags said...

Such a cute card Ria.
Mags
x

Diane said...

Such a sweet design.

Regards diane