Tuesday 18 December 2012

Cute Pop-up Gift Card/Money Wallet

Good Morning Everyone

It’s Sue here today with my first inspirational post for Pink Gem Designs.

I would like to show you a fun gift card/money wallet that I made using one of Pink Gem Designs cute penguins from the Pink Gem Designs Penguin set 2  and the fabulous coordinating digital papers from Pink Gem Designs Licorice Ice
I also printed out some of the wonderful Christmas Frames and coloured the edges with my Promarkers to match.

For the design I followed a tutorial which I found here, just changing the measurement slightly. 

Here is what it looks like folded up:




The part where the money or gift card is placed is cut using a spellbinders die which are also available to buy at Pink Gem Designs.
I used one of  the Pink Gem Designs frames for a place to write on.












I attached the image to a piece of stretchy cord which is secured underneath the image


Items Used
Digi Stamp -  Pink Gem Designs Penguin set 2  coloured with Promarkers
Frames - Pink Gem Designs Christmas Frames coloured with promarkers and white pen
Xcut punch corner rounder
Silver stretchy cord
Lots of glamour dust and gems have been for added Christmas sparkle! 


Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a very
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 
Bye for now
Hugs


Sue


5 comments:

Janet said...

Fantastic Sue!x

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Sue and a fab way to give a money gift at Christmas :) Donna ♥ x

Christine said...

Clever idea Sue so sweet..

smiles Christine x

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is stunning x

Penny said...

What a fabulous idea, Sue! I love the design! Love the pretty papers you chose, too! And that adorable image--colored beautifully & love the extra sparkle! :^)
Hugs, Penny