Sunday 28 October 2012

Happy Spook Night!....

Happy Spook Night to everybody who is celebrating Halloween. 
I just finished redoing my purple craftroom and wanted some Halloween fun on one of my walls so I created some wallhangers. One of them is done with Pink Gem Cute spooks Digistamps. I coloured this cute ghost with Spectrum Noir markers and added some stickles.


I cut the spiderweb background with my silhouette cameo and just added it to a purple piece of cardstock. Now while redoing my craftroom I found stuff I didn't even knew I still had so also this Purple PolymerClay bead that I made a couple of years ago. But now it comes in very handy on top of the paper to keep the ribbon together ;) hahahha see it is a good thing to keep things and not just to sell or throw it all away ;) 
Ah and while I am showing you this ghost I better show you some of my other Halloween cards to with Pink Gem Designs Digistamps.

Here is another little wallhanger that I made with Broomstick Jodie.

And a Mummy Josh card with Halloween sentiments.

hugs Ria


1 comment:

Janet said...

These are just beautiful Ria!xx